Authors are invited to submit original unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop or journal.
Full papers should be restricted to 5 pages (in 10pt Times Roman font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format).
Use the standard IEEE conference templates for Word/LaTeX. If you use LaTeX, begin the file with “\documentclass[conference,10pt]” (please note that most recent TeX installations already contain the IEEEtran package, so then there is no need to download it again from the above link).
All papers must include title, complete contact information of all authors, abstract and up to 5 keywords.
No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
Authors of IEEE Signal Processing Letters (SPL) and IEEE Signal Processing Journals (SPJ) will have the opportunity to present their work at SPAWC 2020, subject to space availability and approval by the Technical Program Chairs. The SPL/SPJ papers presented at SPAWC will be neither reviewed nor included in the proceedings.
- SPL/SPJ papers published between Feb. 17, 2019 and Feb. 26, 2020 are eligible for presentation at SPAWC 2020.
- Topic should be aligned with the workshop’s technical program.
- Papers can only be submitted to one eligible conference (SPAWC in this case) and not to multiple events.
- Copyright to the original paper has already been transferred to IEEE. Authors are aware of our interest in reusing their material.
- Journal paper/letter presentations will be limited to 5% of total accepted papers. The Technical Program Chairs will determine which papers will be presented.
- The SPAWC organizers will decide if the paper will be presented in a special session for journal papers or included with the other conference/workshop sessions.
- Accepted SPL/SPJ authors must meet the same registration requirements as all SPAWC 2020 authors.
- SPL/SPJ papers presentation requests should be made through EDAS (https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27193&track=101535). A copy of the journal paper should be uploaded, with the paper topic marked as "SPL/SPJ Paper Presentation".
- Presentation requests must be submitted by Mar. 15, 2020.
Information about posting IEEE SPAWC papers to arXiv
IEEE policy permits authors to post their articles to the preprint repository arXiv. Posting rules for each stage of the article life cycle are:
Pre-submission: Before submission to an IEEE publication, the papers may be posted anywhere, including to arXiv.